We here on the west coast love to party – and we love to sleep! Even more so once we have kids.
If you still want to celebrate NYE, why not have an “East Coast New Year’s Eve Party”?
- Gather at 6pm
- Stream the live Times Square NYE event
- Eat yummies
- Watch the ball drop at “midnight” (aka 9pm)
- Take the kids home and put them to bed.
- No little monsters the next day from staying up too late.
- No big monsters (you know who you are) from staying up too late.
Thanks Jamie for this awesome party idea!