My daughter told me my blog needed a recipe. Okay.
Microwave Fudge (sounds gross – but it’s awesome!)
- 1 – regular size bag of chocolate chips
- 1 – regular size bag of peanut butter chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 – can of sweetened condensed milk
- Place all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for two minutes on high
- Heat for two more minutes on high
- Stir again
I usually spread it out on a cutting board to however thick I feel like. Let it cool. Cut into bite size pieces. Eat.
Note: even though it contains peanut butter chips, it does not taste like peanut butter.
Hats off to my mom for snagging this recipe from her colleague at the hospital about 100 years ago (the one with the long-since-forgotten name). Thanks whomever you are!!!